Graduate of the Faculty of Law of the Warsaw University, lawyer. His professional life dedicated for creating and leading companies in various professional fields, mainly as a manager in companies that he organized and co-organized. As part of its long-term practice of working and introduced on the company's market profile trading. He founded, among others, Sp. Ars. Antiqua as co-owner, Wydawnictwo Spectrum as publisher. He was a director of one of the companies within the PWN group. As a shareholder he organized and managed marketing field of company Computer Group. He is currently a managing partner in the Law Firm Zofia Krakowian Witkowska and Partners sp. k. and in the Commercial and Consumer Law Office Witkowska & Partnerzy.
Legal Advisor, Partner
Graduate of the Faculty of Law of the Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań. Member of the District Bar Association of Legal Advisers in Warszawa.
- long term experience in cooperation with banks,
- specialises in vindation of debts including mediation, court’s proceeding and law enforcement proceedings,
- provides comprehensive services to business entities, including advice and supporting actions to persons starting a business activity in Poland, issues related to daily activities - negotiating and concluding contracts, hiring employees
Graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration at the University of Warsaw. Member of the District Bar Association of Legal Advisers in Warszawa.
- experience in providing legal services to corporations, including financial institutions (banks, pension funds, investment fund companies, insurance companies) and small and medium-sized enterprises,
- preparation and review of draft agreements, including loan agreements within the consortium and other documents related to e.g. securing receivables,
- representation in court disputes before common courts, including commercial, bankruptcy and enforcement proceedings,
- registration and transformation of companies,
- comprehensive legal advice in the field of labor law.
dr Stanisław Witkowski LL.M.
Legal Advisor, Partner
Doctor of Laws of the Polish Academy of Sciences, graduate of the Faculties of Law at Warsaw university, Central European University in Budapest (Hungary) and Regensburg University (Germany) and the Warsaw School of Economics. Member of the District Chamber of Legal Advisers in Warsaw
- profound experience in the field of consumer protection law and antymonopoly law obtained while working at the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection as a legal advisor,
- broad experience in the field of comprehensive legal services for entrepreneurs (corporate matters, contracts, internal regulations),,
- specializes in the preparation and analysis of various types of contracts, mainly commercial,
- very extensive trial experience (over 100 pending court cases) before common and administrative courts and international tribunals.
A graduate of the Faculty of Law at the University of Białystok. In the years 2006 - 2009 he completed a full-time judicial apprenticeship and passed a complex judicial exam. Then, in 2010-2011, he ruled as a court referendary (acting judge) in the National Court Register of the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw. In 2011, he was enrolled on the list of advocates of the Bar Association in Warsaw.
He specializes in providing legal services to business entities in the field of:
- corporate law:
- establishing and registering companies in the registry court, drawing up and amending articles of association, transforming companies, increasing share capital, adopting resolutions by company authorities,
- change of the company's management board, change of the company's partners, liquidation of the company
- criminal and criminal-fiscal law:
- among others, representation of the suspect in preparatory proceedings, defense of the accused in criminal proceedings before the court, participation in enforcement proceedings, representation of the rights of the victim of a crime,
- the crime of fraud, hiding property from bailiff in enforcement proceedings